9173 42nd Way Pinellas Park, Florida
On May 14, 2017, the resident of this home was cooking out on a grill during the burn ban. The flames grew high and less than 10 feet from the neighbor's adjacent home. He also left the flame unattended for several minutes. When he finally extinguished the flames, the smoke went into the surrounding neighbors' air conditioning units and into their homes. Most of these neighbors are elderly with breathing issues. The yard he was grilling in, was not even his. It is the neighbor's side yard. There is now a scorch mark on the grass due to the grilling.