SeeClickFix Job Openings
Join a growing startup team that is connecting 100,000's of citizens to each other and their government world wide. Our data feeds are distributed by hundreds of media partners who use the data to inform readers and hold their government accountable. SeeClickFix is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer.
Come join us in remaking the user interface to government. Power to the community!
We believe treating our employees right is important to doing great work. Here are the benefits we are offering right now:
- Competitive Salary
- Equity - Everyone who works here owns a bit of the company's success
- Each engineer gets the latest gear to help them excel at their job
- Conferences - Continue your learning at conferences and we will pick up the tab
- Health insurance benefits
- Three weeks paid time off
Sales, Marketing, and Administrative
Are you great at relationships and value the art of conversation? Are you hungry to make an impact and do work that is meaningful? Then this opportunity is for you!
We are looking for a motivated and hands-on person with relationship management experience to join our Solutions Sales Team in the role of Program Lead. As a Program Lead you will be tasked with building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships. This role manages existing client accounts, serves as the lead point of contact for assigned clients, and works to make each client a successful SeeClickFix partner. The Program Lead is a member of the Sales Team and is responsible for contract expansion and product upselling gauged by a monthly quota.
Projects range in complexity from a single point of contact, to interacting with multiple contacts with diffuse and uncertain authority on who can commit the decisions and drive action.
This listing is for a full-time position at our office in downtown New Haven.
Ideal Candidates Are...
- Patient and optimistic with the know how to translate that ethic into written and verbal form.
- Able to manage client expectations while encouraging them to take action.
- Skilled at connecting with clients on a human-level to achieve connectedness and partnership.
- Ready to contribute to our start-up culture and prepared to carry weight for others and take on tasks outside of your typical responsibilities when needed. SeeClickFix culture is one of dedication to the community over everything else.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Contribute as a member of the Sales Team through product upsells
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your assigned clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of SCF solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales
- Seek out and close upsell deals, expanding our products/features among existing client base to increase revenue
- Hold account reviews with all assigned clients on a very regular basis
- Forecast “at risk” clients and develop plans to improve client relationship and engagement
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Identify opportunities and coordinate case studies
- Manage client expectations
- Effectively communicate with client and SCF senior management, project team members, 3rd party consultants and others
- Provide timely status updates in ticketing and project management systems, meetings, etc.
- Anticipate roadblocks, assess alternatives, and recommend solutions
Education & Related Experience
- College degree
- A healthy respect for process to keep everyone coordinated and moving forward
- The knowledge and experience to know when to go around the process
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to tackle small, sometimes redundant, tasks quickly and painlessly
- Ability to lead meetings either in person, on the phone or through video calling
- Effective at interacting with teammates and management from multiple locations
- Skilled in grasping complex concepts and presenting them in clear and concise language
- Able to understand and discuss basic web technology
- Comfortable learning and figuring out new technology
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines
- A willingness to tackle the unknown with little direction
Send us your resume and a letter of interest
SeeClickFix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a non-discriminatory manner—without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation, or any other factor determined to be an unlawful basis for such decisions by federal, state, or local statutes.